From Syndicate Wiki
|Manufacturer||Accelle-Sys Industries, A.E.A. Division|
|Projectile||H.I. laser (cont)|
|Weight||30.2 lb. (13.7 kg)|
- The COIL is a long-range combat laser rifle developed by Accelle-Sys Industries' Advanced Energy Armament Division in 2067. It was primarily designed for mechanised military infantry.
- The COIL uses an advanced infrared laser system. When fired, the COIL creates a high-intensity, continuous laser beam that was originally intended as portable missile defence system.
- The COIL's alternate fire mode focuses the priming of the laser beam during a 0.05 second period for a maximum damage one-shot pulse energy projecticle discharge. The pulse energy projectile instantly vaporises unprotected enemies and will penetrate most barriers. This firing mode causes immediate overheating.
- —Infobank description, Syndicate
The COIL is a laser rifle in Syndicate.
- Helium Focus, increases penetration on target - ?
- Molten Salt Battery, increases the capacity of each battery clip - ?
- Disposable Liquid Coolant, adds a secondary fire mode - ?
- Gatling Lens, decreases heat accumulation when firing - ?
- Multi-Beam Projector, increases the damage done - ?