|Projectile||12 Gauge (single), 8-round clip|
|Weight||9.7 lb. (4.4 kg)|
The CQC-11 is a combat shotgun in Syndicate. It was designed by Castellano Armi S.p.A. It fires 12-gauge buckshot from an 11-round magazine (12 when upgraded) and also has a built-in red-dot sight to replace standard iron sights.
Its alternate fire mode fires shells infused with mercury fulminate, functioning more like impact grenades than standard buckshot. This alternate fire mode is also the only way to complete the "Kills By Fire" challenges in the co-op demo.
- Shrapnel Casing Buck, increases the area of effect of the weapon - ?
- Magazine Refit, increases the number of rounds in a clip - ?
- MF Compound Shot, enables explosive shells alternate fire - ?
- DUB Shells, increases the damage done - ?
- HTC Loading, increases the Rate of Fire - ?