From Syndicate Wiki
- Emma Thalos became the youngest scientist to ever hold a position in Cayman Global's prominen research and development branch. A firm believer in transhumanism, she was soon experimenting with illegal body modification technology, but after a series of accidets, she was quickly barred from performing experiments on human subjects.
- Continuing her experiments in secret on volunteers from her old unviersity, leaked stories of several frorced amputations and widely publicized fatalities forced Cayman Global to distance themselves from her. When her experiments didn't cease, she was summarily fired from Cayman Global R&D and all experimental results and resources were confiscated.
- Burning through her family's considerable fortune, she began experimenting again, using her own body as a test platform. Teating herself with chemicals, hormones and even exotic bacteria, she quickly discovere dthat she was adapting exceptionally well to the technology implants that had killed some of her fellow students.
- Once she started signing up for freelance combat missions across the globe, it didn't take long for her ruthlessness and unique cryo-modification technology to come to the attention of Wulf Western.
- —Infobank description, Syndicate