- Twin graviton prisms in a Noxon-filled chamber act as a catalyst for a chain reaction which inverts the strong molecular force along a path defined by gravitic polarisation. The chain reaction begins when the trigger is pressed and is contained in the Noxon chamber, where it builds up until the trigger is released. Targeted matter is ripped apart molecule by molecule. The weapon may cause collateral damage as it emits tendrils of excess energy.
- —EuroCorp armoury description, Syndicate Wars
- This device is the most destructively powerful the Nine could make mobile. The graviton gun can unleash enough energy to reduce a mountain to boulders. Behold, the wrath of the Nine!
- —Church of the New Epoch armoury description, Syndicate Wars
The Graviton Gun is equipment in Syndicate Wars. It is a chargeable weapon capable of theatrical damage within a small area.
- The most expensive weapon in the game.
- While extremely powerful, the Graviton Gun won't destroy buildings.
||London AI • Anika Maritz • Virgil
||Church of the New Epoch • EuroCorp • Unguided
||Arms • Bodies • Brains • Epidermises • Legs
||AutoMedikit • Cerberus IFF • Chromotap • Clone Shield • Displacertron • Disrupter • Electron Mace • Flamer • Graviton Gun • High Explosive • Indoctrinator • Ion Mine • Knockout Gas • Launcher • Long Range Rifle • Medikit • Minigun • Nuclear Grenade • Persuadertron/Persuadertron II • Plasma Lance • Psycho Gas • Pulse Laser • Razor Wire • Satellite Rain • Stasis Field • Trigger Wire • Uzi
||Executive Alert • Eliminate Zealots • Fusion, Friendly Persuasion • Where Is Wisdom?, Lost Minds, Guru • Open Re-Bullion • Phoenix In Flames • Sack of Rome • Body Matters, Semi-Automatic, Interloper • Head Hunt • Taken To Taks • Forbidden Knowledge, Secrets, EuroLore, Walkabout • Missing Link • Dark Angels In The Architecture, The Hive • Duplicity • Deep Mind, Bring Him Back Alive • Re-Alignment • The Special Agent • Slowdive • Exodus, Edge Of Darkness • Arab Agenda • Confrontation, High Sierra, Church Of The Poisoned Mind
|Church of the New Epoch campaign
||Harbinger • Missionary • Conversions • Test Of Faith • Foundations • A Meeting Of Minds, Soul Crusader • Heretics • Sack Of Rome, Not One Of Us • Watcher, Serpent's Egg, A Mote In God's Eye • Powermonger • Empty • Donation • Audacity • Divine Light • The Levellers • Fallen Among Thieves • Rain Of Terror • Armour Of The Gods • The Dead Zone • Establish The Link • Deconstruction • Retribution • Day Of The Damned • Recapture • Revelations, Cataclysm