From Syndicate Wiki
|Projectile||30mm AP (auto)|
|Weight||115.7 lb. (52.5 kg)|
- The Harbinger G290 Minigun is a massive multi-barrel machine gun from Saxe-Deimling. It is designed for mechanized infantry and gunship platforms. Licensed production has been in effect since 2061, most frequently in existing vehicle and weapon systems manufacturers.
- The heavy weight restricts the use to gun mounts and enforced Agents. The grip has a built-in bullet feed chip-access system allowing data transfer between the gun and the user's chip.
- The Harbinger fires 30mm armor-piercing discarding sabot rounds, can only fire with the barrels in full spin and therefore requires a brief windup period before fire.
- —Infobank description, Syndicate
- Projectile Trailing, reduces the scatter of the gun - ?
- Vertical Compensator, reduces the recoil of the gun - 3
- Double-Spring Windup, reduces the windup time - ?
- Rahe Ammo, increases the damage done - ?