From Syndicate Wiki
- High powered explosive that comes complete with timer and detonator. Explodes after a set time period devastating the surrounding area. The explosive is not quite powerful enough to damage structures but readily destroys people and vehicles. Just right-click the weapon icon on the active agent display, as if discarding a weapon, to drop the time bomb. Then leg it!
- —Manual description, Syndicate
- With an impressive area of effect and enough explosive power to inflict terminal damage on vehicles and do serious damage to buildings, this is a basic but effective weapon. Place at will in a strategic position in the mission zone and withdraw your agents to a safe distance. High Explosive's detonation is triggered by a timer.
- This device is the most destructively powerful the Nine could make mobile. The graviton gun can unleash enough energy to reduce a mountain to boulders. Behold, the wrath of the Nine!
- Bombs carried by individuals will be activated after they die.
- Activated bombs can be retrieved safely.
|Organisations||Castrilos • EuroCorp • Executive Jihad • IIA • Sphinx • Tao • TLC|
|Modifications||Arms • Brains • Chests • Eyes • Hearts • Legs|
|Equipment||Access Card • (Air Raid Com) • (Clone Shield) • Energy Shield • Flamer • Gauss Gun • Medikit • Laser • Long Range • Mini-gun • Persuadertron • Pistol • Scanner • Shotgun • Time Bomb • Uzi|
|Original campaign||Mercenary Camp • The Milk Run • Urban Assault • Raiders • Clean Sweep • Scum Patrol, Snatch and Grab, Spring Cleaning • ?|
|Expansion campaign||Defend the Fortress • ?|