From Syndicate Wiki
|Projectile||7.52mm (single), 4-round clip|
|Weight||20.9 lb. (9.5 kg)|
- Primary and Secondary fire modes both use an extended version of the overpressurized projectile system, breaking through low grade covers. Following the ACR-10s excellent reception, the Takashi Corporation introduced the HSR-6 to high expectations. Restricted to semiautomatic mode, with a new propulsion extension system and designed with a sleek streamlined refit, this long-range repurposing seemed an excellent development.
- The assassination of the French Prime Minister also gave the weapon notoriety, followed by public outcries against arms development, and unprecedented premiere firearm sales.
- —Infobank description, Syndicate
- Muzzle Brake, reduces recoil of the weapon - ?
- HVAP Ammo, increases the damage done - ?
- Solid Film Lubricant, increases the Rate of Fire - ?
- Magazine Extension, increases the number of rounds in a clip - ?
- Assault Sight, adds a Red-Dot sight enhanced alternate automatic fire mode - ?
- MPB Munitions, increases bullet penetration on target - ?