From Syndicate Wiki
|Weight||75 lb. (34 kg)|
- Developed in 2015 by Tunisian-based Rommelin Manufacture, to stand against the public riots on corporate facilities in North Africa. Primary customer was Kader Industrieen.
- As the region came under EuroCorp control, Rommelin came close to bankruptcy, but was instead incorporated into the product portfolio of Accelle-Sys Industries, transferring all patents and designs.
- The LTB Thermite Gun was a popular portable crowd-control instrument used by military infantry worldwide, as an incendiary anti-personnel weapon.
- It carries Thermate-TH3 ammunition and has a maximum munitions canister load of 5 liters. Burning with an intense flame that eats through metal with time, the gun is feared for the long-term effects caused even by minute exposure to the searing liquefied metal it spews out.
- The production line was discontinued in 2055, but reports have indicated ongoing research.
- —Infobank description, Syndicate
The LTB-P is a thermite gun in Syndicate. It was designed by Accel-Tec Industries, Inc. to handle public riots on corporate facilities in North Africa.
- FoF Sensor, reduces damage done to Team Members - ?
- Thermate Injector, increases the damage done - ?