From Syndicate Wiki
- Portable launcher with a supply of three rockets. The rockets themselves are long range high explosives, quite capable of destroying tanks or eliminating large groups of people.
- —Manual description, Syndicate
- Designed to face the challenge of New Calendar cyber-proliferation, this rocket launcher fires a homing grenade which releases a spray of cluster-bomblets on impact. Rocket guidance features target-seek gyro-stabilization.
- An implosion grenade is fired towards the target, and uses its own guidance to ensure detonation on impact. Launchers use monopolar accelerator sleds to ensure an impressive range, and those who are targeted can seldom evade the gyro-homing system. This superb weapon is also useful for creating area fire. The auto-reload time does leave our holy Acolytes temporarily vulnerable.
- Explosion leaves a temporary trail of fire, harming nearby humans.
|Organisations||Castrilos • EuroCorp • Executive Jihad • IIA • Sphinx • Tao • TLC|
|Modifications||Arms • Brains • Chests • Eyes • Hearts • Legs|
|Equipment||Access Card • (Air Raid Com) • (Clone Shield) • Energy Shield • Flamer • Gauss Gun • Medikit • Laser • Long Range • Mini-gun • Persuadertron • Pistol • Scanner • Shotgun • Time Bomb • Uzi|
|Original campaign||Mercenary Camp • The Milk Run • Urban Assault • Raiders • Clean Sweep • Scum Patrol, Snatch and Grab, Spring Cleaning • ?|
|Expansion campaign||Defend the Fortress • ?|