Long Range Rifle
From Syndicate Wiki
|Long Range Rifle|
- Very long range and extremely accurate high velocity rifle. A single shot weapon designed for picking off individual targets at a distance. Useful for assassination attempts and long range support fire.
- —Manual description, Syndicate
- The new LR Rifle uses monopolar sled technology to accelerate high calibre depleted uranium ammunition to Mach 5.2. The sled's capacitors completely discharge in a single shot and must be fully recharged before firing again but accuracy and operational range are unequalled by other delivery systems. In keeping with the design spec, the rate-of-fire sacrifice buys on-the-fly re-calibration, making this the optimal sniper's weapon.
- Our divine work will sometimes call for the elimination of individuals rather than the liquidation of larger groups. The Long Range Rifle fires uranium-depleted kinetic rounds with great accuracy long distances. Few body armour components can withstand the pressure-shock of these advanced shells. Usually one shot will drop a target, and you can make good your escape unseen.
- Agents refer to it as the LR Rifle.
- Capable of gibbing enemies.
|Organisations||Castrilos • EuroCorp • Executive Jihad • IIA • Sphinx • Tao • TLC|
|Modifications||Arms • Brains • Chests • Eyes • Hearts • Legs|
|Equipment||Access Card • (Air Raid Com) • (Clone Shield) • Energy Shield • Flamer • Gauss Gun • Medikit • Laser • Long Range • Mini-gun • Persuadertron • Pistol • Scanner • Shotgun • Time Bomb • Uzi|
|Original campaign||Mercenary Camp • The Milk Run • Urban Assault • Raiders • Clean Sweep • Scum Patrol, Snatch and Grab, Spring Cleaning • ?|
|Expansion campaign||Defend the Fortress • ?|