Welcome to Syndicate Wiki, the Syndicate series encyclopædia that anyone can edit. We started in September 2011 and are now working on 266 articles. Our current focus is Syndicate, a first-person shooter game developed by Starbreeze Studios and the latest title in the series.
Agents are the elite forces of the syndicates. Typically operating in teams of four, they are used during high-priority missions where anything less than a complete success would be unacceptable.
In the era of the original Syndicate they were carefully selected humans who, after being abducted, were brainwashed using a combination of drugs and technology to carry out the work of the corporation that now owned them. The agents of Syndicate Wars appear to be bio-engineered in an effort to create a more perfect agent, with less of a reliance on drugs. Both variants can be equipped with cybernetic enhancements to increase their combat capabilities.
Whilst prototype agents such as Miles Kilo, protagonist of the Syndicate reboot work autonomously, with their free will more or less intact, later generations are directly controlled by an executive on board an airship above their deployment zone.
13 October 2013
19 September 2013
- Syndicate Wiki is now two years old!
19 September 2012
- Syndicate Wiki is now one year old!
29 April 2012
- Syndicate Wiki has reached 250 articles!
24 February 2012
- Syndicate has now been released in Europe.
21 February 2012
- Syndicate has been released in North America. If you have played it already, please help us at Syndicate Wiki by contributing any information you can. Together we can build the number one resource for every fan of the game.
16 February 2012
- Syndicate Wiki has reached 100 articles!
14 February 2012
- There is only one week to go until Syndicate is released, so pre-order it now from Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk.
13 February 2012
- Don't Panic have published an interesting interview with Richard Morgan, writer of the story for the new Syndicate. 
1 February 2012
- The Syndicate co-operative demo is now available for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.  It contains one playable map, Western Europe, and several possible loadouts and breaching applications are available to use.