From Syndicate Wiki
- 9mm automatic hand gun. Fast rate of fire medium range. Plenty of ammunition and a relatively low cost make this weapon the mainstay of any offensive force.
- —Manual description, Syndicate
- Forged from the chaos of mid 20th century street-fighting, the energy pellet modified Uzi 9mm machine gun is still the basis of EuroCorp operations tech. It's an inexpensive and lightweight backup for agents dealing with cases of dropout psychosis.
- Old-fashioned personal defence weapon. The original fired chemically propelled kinetic ammunition. This updated version is more reliable as it draws on a personal energy cell to release each round. Nevertheless, the Uzi is a throwback to another time, and as such we regard it as virtually obsolete. The Church of the New Epoch is working on many vastly superior weapons to offer its Disciples.
- The Uzi replaces the Pistol from Syndicate as the basic starter weapon.
|Organisations||Castrilos • EuroCorp • Executive Jihad • IIA • Sphinx • Tao • TLC|
|Modifications||Arms • Brains • Chests • Eyes • Hearts • Legs|
|Equipment||Access Card • (Air Raid Com) • (Clone Shield) • Energy Shield • Flamer • Gauss Gun • Medikit • Laser • Long Range • Mini-gun • Persuadertron • Pistol • Scanner • Shotgun • Time Bomb • Uzi|
|Original campaign||Mercenary Camp • The Milk Run • Urban Assault • Raiders • Clean Sweep • Scum Patrol, Snatch and Grab, Spring Cleaning • ?|
|Expansion campaign||Defend the Fortress • ?|